ABILIFY Coupons – ABILIFYAssist helps with cost and coverage for insured customers
ABILIFYAssist & ABILIFY Coupons may reduce out-of-pocket costs for copay to $5.
30-day supply results in a copay of $5.
60-90 day supply results in copay of $5.
Benefits of Registering For Abilify Coupons
- Access to patient information and plan-specific ABILIFY coverage information
- Reimbursement Specialists can help with obtaining the details of the prior authorization process
- Access to potential savings up to the retail cost of ABILIFY
Answers to frequently asked questions about ABILIFYAssist
Questions that aren’t covered here, call 1-855-427-7470
Time: 8 am to 7 pm ET
Day: Monday through Friday
How to Register for ABILIFYAssist
- Click on any click on any of the links listed to access those services. A few services require registration to maintain patient data privacy and enable user account case updates by the call center team.
- Office staff can easily register multiple healthcare providers to one office account and easily manage cases with one username and password combination.
- Now choose a service and take advantage of Abilify Coupons and other benefits of what ABILIFYAssist has to offer.
ABILIFY has been FDA approved for over 10 years for treatment of depression
Fine print for ABILIFY Coupon program…
Benefits of ABILIFY for Depression
Many people are on more than one antidepressant and it’s not uncommon for some to still experience symptoms of depression. Abilify appears to be exceptional in this situation as it supercharges the anti-depressant medicine being used.
A large study showed that 2 out of 3 people taking an antidepressant still experienced unresolved symptoms of depression.
So, if you’ve been taking an antidepressant for at least 6 weeks and still have symptoms of depression, talk to your doctor about adding ABILIFY (aripiprazole). It’s prescribed as an add-on treatment for adults with depression when an antidepressant alone is not enough. And it’s meant to be taken in addition to an antidepressant—not instead of it.
Total benefit not to exceed the list price, as determined by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Use the card for as long as you are eligible or until this program is terminated. (1 card per patient.) Not transferable.
Patients are not eligible if they are 65 years of age; pay cash for prescriptions; or covered by state or federal programs.
Valid in U.S. and Puerto Rico. Offer void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Other conditions may apply.
Please bookmark this page so that you have access to the latest Abilify coupons and copay cards. Thank you for supporting Drug Coupon Save a family owned and operated website.
If you have comments or suggestions let us know.