Top Buprenorphine Coupons – Here to Help $200 Copay Card
You will find everything you need to get the Buprenorphine Copay Card Using Reckitt Benckiser’s Here to Help program. The program is the best you can find for Suboxone or Buprenorphine because it is worth up to $200 every month.
You might even get your Buprenorphine Film script for free* if you qualify. Let’s not forget to thank the generous pharmaceutical company, Reckitt Benckiser for offering the Buprenorphine Coupons again this year.
Buprenorphine Coupons: Here To Help $0 Copay Card To $200 Monthly
| Patients using insurance may pay: $0 copay per month*
Patients not using insurance may pay: $0 copay per month*
Print Your Here to Help Buprenorphine Coupons (Copay Card)
Print your savings card. When you fill your prescription, bring the card along
*For eligible patients using insurance, this card covers up to $50 each month on your copay. Limit 1 fill per month. For eligible new patients using insurance, this card allows for 2 fills the first month for a total copay savings of up to $50 off. Patients who have used a savings card for SUBOXONE (Buprenorphine) Film in the past 12 months are not eligible for the additional new patient offer.
Three steps to start saving $200 monthly with Buprenorphine Coupons . . .
- Find a Buprenorphine doctor
- Prepare for your appointment
- Sign up for your Buprenorphine Coupons copay card
Here to Help $200 Copay Program – Better Than Buprenorphine Coupons
The Buprenorphine “Here to Help” Copay Card is better than any Buprenorphine coupons you can find and pharmacies love the program because it’s been around for years and is simple to use. You save money instantly at the pharmacy when filling your script for Buprenorphine Film. Buprenorphine Coupons are easy to get and almost everyone qualifies.
Why better than Buprenorphine coupons?
- Buprenorphine Here to Help is manufacturer backed.
- You save money every month with Buprenorphine Coupons, up to $200 a month!
- Pharmacies love Buprenorphine coupons because they are trusted and easy to use.
- You save money on the new Buprenorphine Coupons for Film in 8mg or 2mg dose packaging.
- All patients can save up to $200, some may receive Buprenorphine Film for free*
- You save money every month!
Alternatives To Buprenorphine Coupons – Similar Medications
- SUBOXONE – Suboxone is the brand name for a drug that contains Buprenorphine and Naloxone. Look right here for Suboxone Coupons .
- ZUBSOLV – Zubsolv is a competitor to Suboxone but it contains the same ingredients in a different ratio. Zubsolv coupons coming soon.
Buprenorphine, The Active Drug In Suboxone – Drug Name is Suboxone
Hint: Basically, it all boils down to, do you take your Buprenorphine plain or with Naloxone, it’s that simple. Suboxone is Buprenorphine with Naloxone.
See the actual Buprenorphine & Naloxone Equivalency Matrix on Subotex.com
Buprenorphine & Naloxone Drug Matrix
Cyboxin Drug, Suboxone, Subutex, Subotex, Butrans, Buprenex, Zubsolv, Byotrans, Saboxin, Syboxin, Saboxin, Cyboxine & Naloxone
|SUBOXONE®||Saboxin, Suboxin,Cyboxin, Cyboxin Drug, Saboxin, Subotex, Subotex||8 mg & 2 mg||2 mg & .5 mg||Opioid Dependence Treatment||Reckitt Benckiser 2002
|SUBUTEX®||Subotex, Subex, Sobutex, Subotox||8 mg||—||Opioid Dependence Treatment||Reckitt Benckiser 2002
|BUTRANS®||Butran, Byutrans, Byootrans||5,7.5,10,15,20 mcg||—||Pain||Purdue Pharma L.P. 2010
|ZUBSOLV®||Zubsolve, Subzolv||5.7 mg||1.4 mg||Opioid Dependence Treatment||Orexa 2013
|BUPRENEX®||Byoprenex, Booprenex, Bupranex, Butranex||8 mg||—||Pain||Reckitt Benckiser 2002
SUBOXONE® (buprenorphine and naloxone) Sublingual Film (CIII)
Buprenorphine Indications and Usage
Buprenorphine sublingual film is a partial-opioid agonist indicated for treatment of opioid dependence. Prescription use of this product is limited under the Drug Addiction Treatment Act
Buprenorphine Dosage and Administration
For patients dependent on short-acting opioid products who are in opioid withdrawal; on Day 1, administer up to 8 mg/ 2 mg SUBOXONE (BUPRENORPHINE) sublingual film (in divided doses). On Day 2, administer up to 16 mg/4 mg of SUBOXONE (BUPRENORPHINE) sublingual film as a single dose. For patients dependent on methadone or long-acting opioid products, induction onto sublingual buprenorphine monotherapy is recommended on Days 1 and 2 of treatment. For maintenance treatment, the target dosage of SUBOXONE (BUPRENORPHINE) sublingual film is usually 16 mg/4 mg as a single daily dose. Place the SUBOXONE (BUPRENORPHINE) sublingual film under the tongue, close to the base on the left or right side and allow to completely dissolve. Film should not be chewed, swallowed, or moved after placement.
Dosage Forms and Strength
Sublingual film: 2 mg buprenorphine with 0.5 mg naloxone, 4 mg buprenorphine with 1 mg naloxone, 8 mg buprenorphine with 2 mg naloxone and 12 mg buprenorphine with 3 mg naloxone.
Treatment with SUBOXONE Film
SUBOXONE Film is approved for use in both induction and maintenance treatment of opioid dependence in appropriate patients.*
- For dependence on short-acting opioids, like heroin or prescription painkillers, SUBOXONE Film, which contains buprenorphine and naloxone, may be recommended to help you begin and maintain continuity of treatment
- When transitioning from dependence on long-acting opioids, like methadone, a buprenorphine-only medication may be recommended
If a doctor qualified to treat opioid dependence prescribes SUBOXONE Film, your treatment can begin. The following are potential stages of treatment with SUBOXONE Film. Only your doctor can decide what is an appropriate treatment plan for you.
- Induction—you begin your treatment (or restart it if you’ve relapsed) under the supervision of a doctor. For your first dose, you must be in a moderate state of withdrawal. You work with your doctor to reach a dose of SUBOXONE Film that works for you.
- Maintenance—Your doctor will help you to transition to the maintenance phase of treatment when you:
- Are no longer experiencing withdrawal symptoms
- Have minimal to no side effects
- Do not have uncontrollable cravings
- Medical taper—The decision to discontinue therapy with SUBOXONE Film after a period of maintenance should be made as part of a comprehensive treatment plan. It is important that you work with your doctor to determine when the time is right to slowly lower your dose, taking care to minimize withdrawal symptoms. Throughout treatment, you should discuss any concerns you have about relapse with your doctor.
Hint: If you need help with the Suboxone or Buprenorphine Medical Taper try playing with the Half-Life Elimination Calculator for Suboxone.
Thank you for for supporting our family by using Drug Coupons Save.
Each page is created by a real-person and family member, unlike the fancy computer generated coupon sites on the Internet. Would you consider bookmarking us, or sharing with your friends & family?